Tenders, Quotations & Contracts
Supply Chain Management
Introduction to SCM:
Supply Chain Management (SCM) seeks to:
- Foster recognition, understanding and appreciation of the previously disadvantaged groups;
- Guide the development and implementation of policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management, and;
- Ensure that people of all cultures receive fair and equitable treatment, benefit and protection under policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management.
Please view the Supply Chain Management Policy for detailed information about how the Municipality purchases goods and services.
Do you want to do business with the Breede Valley Municipality?
You will need to register as a service provider and complete the 2 forms listed below:
- Application to Register on the SCM Database as a Service Provider
- Application for Tax Clearance Certificate
You will need to complete both forms (click to download) and submit an original tax clearance certificate issues by the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Click here for SARS VAT information/requirements.
As of 1 July 2021 ALL service providers doing business with BVM MUST register on the CSD. More information available here.