- 2 Download
- 42.18 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- January 27, 2020 Create Date
- February 25, 2020 Last Updated
Download was expired on January 31, 2020 12:00 PM
Notice is hereby given to interested members of the public that the next Bid Adjudication Committee meeting shall take place on Friday, 31 January 2020.
Venue: Committee Room (Smart Boardroom), 1st Floor, Civic Centre, 30 Baring Street, Worcester.
Members of the public are welcome to attend BVM’s Bid Adjudication Committee meeting. Interested members of the public wishing to attend must please contact the Supply Chain Office to book one of the eight seats available to the public on a “first come, first serve basis”. The list for the public to attend the meeting closes on Thursday, 30 January 2020 at 16:00.
The following tenders (items) are expected to serve in the meeting:
- BV 632/2019 – MAINTENANCE OF LOW VOLTAGE (LV) RETICULATION NETWORKS AND EQUIPMENT FOR THE PERIOD ENDING 30 JUNE 2022;
- BV 633/ 2019 – MAINTENANCE OF STREET LIGHTS, HIGH MAST LIGHTS AND STADIUM FLOOD LIGHTING FOR THE PERIOD ENDING 30 JUNE 2022; and
- BV 839/ 2019 – RENDERING OF HYGIENE CLEANSING SERVICES FOR THE PERIOD ENDING 30 JUNE 2022
Please note that only persons whose names are on the list will be allowed access to the meeting. No councillors are allowed to attend this meeting.
|1580131463wpdm_BAC meeting notice - 31 January 2020.pdf|
Last modified: February 25, 2020